October 30th, 2013 § 2 comments
You are currently reading “For My Son, A Kind of Prayer” is in Voice Male Magazine at Richard Jeffrey Newman.
The First Tuesdays Reading Series Mailing ListYou can find information about the reading series here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can You Make More Money with an Associate's Degree than You can with a Bachelor's?
- Selections From Saadi's Gulistan
- What's So Often Missing from Debates about Routine Infant Penile Circumcision
- Translating Classical Iranian Poetry: Farid al-Din Attar
- Farid al-Din Attar: A Reading Journal 3
- Selections From Saadi's Bustan
- Reading Suheir Hammad’s ZaatarDiva and Kazim Ali’s The Far Mosque
- Trying To Be an Ally: Thinking About Hejab, Muslim Invisibility, and the Casual Hatred that is Cultural Appropriation (1)
- Translating Classical Persian Literature: Introducing Ferdowsi and the Shahnameh - Part 1
- Fragments of Evolving Manhood: Do You Like Your Body 3 (Preliminary Notes On the Expendability of the Foreskin)
What I Write About